The next meeting of CycleHerts will be at 7.15 pm on Thursday 1st November at Campus West in Welwyn Garden City. The agenda will include:
- Presentation by Jim Chisholm, Cambridge Cycling Campaign and Cyclenation Board
- Update from Herts County Council and HertsHighways
- Local SkyRides in Watford, St Albans and Hemel. Impact and follow up.
- County elections 2013: cycling policies for candidates
- Little used footways (alongside roads) for conversion to shared use
- Carriageway narrowings (pinch-points)
- Setting speed limits
The meeting is open to all members of constituent member organisations.